To make sure you have the best experience, we have set some guidelines.
Check In & Check Out
- Check-in time is between 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. If you plan to arrive earlier than 4:00 pm or later than 8:00 pm, please call (503)930-2985 and we will be happy to make special arrangements. Check out time ends at Noon. Late checkouts may result in a late fee, which can include up to a one night room charge. A valid credit card must be kept on file for each guest party in case additional charges are incurred.
- Online bookings often require a minimum of forty-eight (48) hours’ advance notice. If you are trying to book within twenty-four (24) hours of your intended stay, please call us directly, at (503)930-2985 to secure reservation and confirm details.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Discover Card, and American Express.
- Please note that at the time of booking, your credit card will be charged for the full cost of your rental reservation.
- You authorize Londin Gardens LLC to debit the credit card on file for any damages incurred or additional cleaning services pertaining to your stay.
- Guests must be over twenty-one (21) years of age to make a reservation.
- Reservations will always be confirmed upon receipt of a confirmation number, via e-mail. If you have not received this confirmation, please contact us at (503)930-2985.
- By making a reservation, you expressly agree to comply and abide by the House Rules and Policies.
- In the unlikely event that you must cancel without at least a five (5) day notice, please understand this may result in a charge of up to 1 night’s room rate plus tax. Room charges are not refundable after payment at check-in and no refunds for early check-outs.
- No shows will not be entitled to refunds.
House Rules and Policies
- Upon entering and exiting the house, please be sure that all doors are closed tightly and securely locked. Safety is our top priority.
- Londin Gardens LLC is not licensed to sell or serve alcoholic beverages; however, you may bring alcohol for your personal enjoyment. Responsible consumption of alcohol is allowed by those twenty-one (21) and over.
- Sorry, no pets other than service dogs are permitted. Please call us if you require assistance in making arrangements to board your pet.
- We wish you and your guests of Londin Gardens LLC to feel at home; however, please understand that any and all furnishings or property on the premises may not be moved, removed, or relocated unless express permission from the Innkeeper is granted. Doing so will incur an automatic charge to the credit card on file for the value of said item to replace the item(s).
- A maximum of two (2) guests per room are permitted.
- For security purposes, any and all of your visitors must be registered with the Innkeeper upon their arrival. A maximum number of two (2) visitors per room are permitted on the premises.
- Children of guests are welcome. Children under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times while on the premises.
- We reserve the right to enter your room and make repairs in the case of an emergency.
- Thank you for leaving your room in as good a condition as it was provided to you. Any damage caused by you to Londin Gardens LLC inside or outside of your room, including but not limited to, carpet stains, soiled furnishings, broken windows or appliances will result in a charge to the credit card on file for the damage(s) and/or additional cleaning.
- For the health of our guests, smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the house or within ten (10) feet of doors or windows per OR Statute. The porch, patio and gazebo is the permitted smoking area and is located in the front lawn area. Pipe or cigar smoking is also permitted in these areas on the property. Please respect non-smoker’s rights as well by extinguishing your smoking materials in proper receptacles.
- Guests who smoke in their rooms or any other interior space of the house will be assessed a deep-cleaning fee (minimum charge of $250). The burning of candles or incense in guest rooms is also prohibited. In such instances, you may be asked to leave the premises and would not be entitled to a refund.
- Use of the outdoor gas firepit requires notification to the Innkeeper. We will help you with getting the fire started. We require that one adult be attending the fire at all times until the fire is completely out.
- Use of the fitness room is limited to registered guests only. When utilizing the fitness equipment, there is a risk of injury and you assume all responsibilities and risk of participation.
- Thank you for understanding that we are not responsible for the loss of personal items. Any personal items discovered after departure will be safely held for a reasonable amount of time. To ensure privacy, we do not contact guests to notify them that personal items have been left behind. Please contact us to collect the items and we will happily arrange for pick up or shipping. Please note that associated shipping fees will be charged to the guest’s credit card.