- 2 bedroom suite
- Physical fitness room w/treadmill
- Large screened-in porch with BBQ
- Gas firepit personal seating area
- Private gazebo
- Ping Pong, croquet and darts
- Private Kitchenette
- Close to beach and mountains
- Local Attractions
- Centered in OR wine country – 1 mile south of Willamette Valley Vineyards
- Enjoy local craft breweries
- 30 minutes from the beautiful Oregon Gardens
- Take a tour of the historic Oregon Covered Bridges Trail
- Step back in the past by visiting Historic Mission Mill, the Bush Art Barn, and Deepwood Estates, all centrally located in downtown Salem
- Coastal beaches, rugged mountains or high desert – all are within a 2 hour drive depending on your pleasure for the day.
We specialize in peaceful quiet and relaxation you can’t find anywhere else. Enjoy the comforts of the screened-in porch watching the antics of the squirrels and chipmunks as they forage and play just steps away. If you are a bird watcher, we have many beautiful birds that enjoy our feeders and call to each other under the dense tree canopy. Keep an eye out for our many woodpeckers, ranging from the size of a finch up to the size of an eagle – we are not even kidding! And it is highly unusual if you don’t see a small herd of deer meander their way through the front yard, often more than once in a day. If you are in the mood to do some wine tasting at Willamette Valley Vineyards, we will be happy to drive you there and wait for your text to come and pick you up. Stress-free enjoyment at your own pace.